How do chromosomes duplicate when cells divide? What directs protein formation? Your students will develop hands-on familiarity with the structure and function of the DNA molecule as they construct and interpret models of DNA segments. Reproducible worksheets also guide the students through a study of messenger RNA (mRNA) and transfer RNA (tRNA), and the process of protein synthesis.
Materials provided for twelve-student teams.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 909
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 590
You May Also Like
- DNA in Action Kit
- Nucleotide Model Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Nucleic Acid Molecular Structure Kit
- Student DNA Model Kit
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
The Genetics of Drosophila Eye Color - Advanced Inquiry Laboratory Kit
Big Idea 1