A detailed and colorful three-dimensional relief model of earthworm anatomy-ideal to enhance and reinforce dissections and animal kingdom surveys. Internal anatomy and major organs are revealed by a cutaway view of the first 22 segments. External anatomy-including segmentation, setae, and the clitellum-is also clearly depicted. All structures are numbered and easily referenced to the included key card. An inset shows the earthworm in cross-section, focusing on musculature, and circulatory and excretory systems. Set includes 24"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 864
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 564
You May Also Like
- Frog Dissection Model
- Bullfrog Model
- Lumbricus Earthworm Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Lumbricus Earthworm Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- All About Earthworms! Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Earthworms, Live, Class Size 100
- Earthworms, Preserved, 8"-10", Large, 10/pkg
- Worm Farm - Complete
- Earthworm Model Activity Set
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit