Nine distinct stages of frog development-from fertilized egg to young adult (male and female). Each specimen is carefully selected to show important characteristics and each is referenced to the approximate developmental age. Students can clearly see the gradual development of the legs and the concurrent disappearance of the tail. The transparent tray permits close, detailed study from either side, and ensures a long, useful life for the kit. Includes teacher's guide and a reproducible student activity sheet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 851
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 570
You May Also Like
- Frog Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Frog Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Bullfrog, Dissected, Pro-Sect
- Frog Dissection Model
- The Digital Frog CD-ROM, Individual
- Eight Large Specimen Survey Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"
- Bullfrog Model
- Bullfrog, Plain, Preserved, 5"-6", Large