A mobile gardening center and greenhouse for your classroom. Consider these features:
• Sturdy, easy-to-assemble aluminum frame and four smooth-rolling, locking casters.
• Lightweight fluorescent fixtures on height-adjustable sliding tracks.
• Wide-spectrum light tubes with wavelength output ideal for growing plants.
• 1104 sq. ft. of lighted tray area.
• Eight removable plastic trays (12"
• Climate-control humidity tent to retain warmth and moisture-perfect for starting seeds.
• 24-hour programmable timer allows control over day length.• Includes manual, GrowLab: A Complete Guide to Gardening in the Classroom.
Two 48" fluorescent fixtures are furnished with bulbs, and a multi-outlet power strip is affixed to the frame. Overall frame dimensions are 52" W
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 984
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 529