Designed to verify and measure gas production in fermentation experiments. The borosilicate glass tube traps the gas (CO2) as it is evolved. Use fermentation tubes to conduct comparative studies with different microorganisms or with a variety of fermentable sugars. Vertical tube is graduated up to 5 mL in 0.1 mL divisions-so gas volume can be precisely quantified.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 925
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 519
You May Also Like
- Bacterial Cultures, Bacillus cereus
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- High School Bacteria Collection
- Antibiotic Disk Set
- Bacteria Spreader
- Inoculating Loop, Nichrome Wire
- Fungal Cultures, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- Petrifilm - Yeast and Mold Count Plates (pkg/50)
- Petrifilm - Coliform / E. coli Count Plates (pkg/25)