All you need to hatch brine shrimp (Artemia franciscana) in the classroom. A single hatching will produce hundreds of thousands of brine shrimp larvae for use as fish food, feeding experiments with Hydra, or simply observing a crustacean and its life cycle. Includes one-liter hatchery, collecting vial, three packets of hatch mix, and instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 834
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 560
You May Also Like
- Brine Shrimp Eggs, 6 g (0.21 oz)
- Marine Salts - Instant Ocean® (prepares 10 gallons), Brine Shrimp Hatching Salts
- Mixed Planaria, Culture, Class Size 30
- Mixed Hydra - Brown and Green Culture, Class Size 30
- Mixed Rotifers, Culture, Class Size 30
- Turbatrix aceti, Culture, Class Size 30
- Earthworms, Live, Class Size 30
- Lumbriculus variegatus
- Redworms (Eisenia fetida), 50/pkg
- Daphnia sp., Culture, Class Size 30