All natural 100% cotton cheesecloth. Uses in the lab, apart from making cheese, include coarse filtering, straining, and drying and polishing glassware. Four square yards.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 197
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 211
You May Also Like
- Cheese-Making - Student Laboratory Kit
- Little Miss Muffet Learns to Make Cheese - Student Laboratory Kit
- SOFT-TEK Cleaning Cloth
- Kimwipes, 15" X 16 7/8"
- Kleenex Tissues
- Filter Paper, Qualitative, 20 cm
- Filter Paper, Quantitative, 11.0 cm
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Stoppers, Rubber, Büchner Funnel, Size 6
- Filtervac Filter Adapter