Take a dip in the pond with this exciting mini-curriculum and hands-on guide to the basic chemistry of ponds, lakes, streams, and aquariums. Students in grades 4-8 test water samples they collect for dissolved oxygen, pH, nitrate, and ammonia using safe and simple reagent tablets. Six separate teaching units each include lecture materials, reproducible worksheets, test procedures, and summary/reinforcement games and puzzles.
Materials supplied for 50 students working individually.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1042
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 690
You May Also Like
- GREEN™ Low Cost Water Monitoring Kit
- Tapwater Tour Test Kit
- GREEN Advanced Water Monitoring Kit
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Limnological Analysis Kit
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- Water Quality Educator and Monitoring Outfit
- Water Quality Project Kit, Nitrogen
- pH Test Kit, Wide-range
- Salinity Test Kit