The seven units of the Topsoil Tour enable students in grades 4 through 8 to examine, discover, and compare the physical and chemical properties of soil. Each student conducts tests for pH, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and soil texture using safe, simple reagent tablets. Each unit includes lecture materials, reproducible handouts, test procedures, record sheets, and summary games and puzzles. A comprehensive, fun and educational introduction to soil science.
Materials supplied for up to 50 students working individually.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1039
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 689
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil- A Natural Filter Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil Environmental Science Lab Kit
- Permeability, Porosity, and Soil Moisture
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
- Biology and Chemistry of Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit