Operating on the simple principle of air displacement, this wet spirometer will deliver accurate results and withstand years of classroom use. While studying respiratory physiology, students can determine their own tidal volume, inspiratory reserve, expiratory reserve, and vital capacity. Values up to 9 liters are read directly from the clear, easy-to-read graduations. Spirometer basin is molded from durable ABS plastic and features a large base for stability during use. Includes an initial supply of 100 mouthpieces (replacements are available) and a comprehensive laboratory manual detailing several experiments.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 715
You May Also Like
- Functioning Lung Model
- Lung Bag Activity
- Lung Demonstration Kit- Healthy Lung vs. Smoker's Lung
- Lung Model- Student Laboratory Kit
- Breathing Fitness Lab
- Spirometer, Waterless
- Exercise, CO2, and Respiration - Student Laboratory Kit
- Lung Model
- Slide, Lung-Human, Section
- Slide, Lung-Human Cancerous, Section