More than 1,500 photographs-many of them actual size-make this book a superb field guide to tree identification. A simple, two-step identification process is used: first, narrowing the tree to its genus; then determining species. This practical guide is ideal for the amateur botanist and for environmental or field studies. 1958, 272 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1112
You May Also Like
- The Shrub Identification Book
- Trees - A Golden Guide
- Golden Guide - Trees of North America Field Book
- Trees and Shrubs - A Peterson Guide
- Tree Finder
- North American Trees, Eastern, Field Guide
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- How to Know the Seed Plants
- Classification of Living Things Poster, Paper
- Leaf Identification Kit