More than 3,550 photographs were made specifically for this incredible field guide to shrubs. Most of the photos are shown actual size to aid in identification. A simple, two-step approach is used: first, narrowing the shrub to its genus; then determining species. This practical guide is ideal for the amateur botanist and for environmental or field studies. 1963, 379 pages, 8 1/2"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1112
You May Also Like
- The Tree Identification Book
- Trees and Shrubs - A Peterson Guide
- Trees - A Golden Guide
- Golden Guide - Trees of North America Field Book
- Pacific Coast Tree Finder Book
- North American Trees, Eastern, Field Guide
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- How to Know the Seed Plants
- Classification of Living Things Poster, Paper
- Leaf Identification Kit