Twenty-nine traditional lab exercises covering first-year biology lab topics. While accurate and comprehensive, the real value of the lab manual is its refreshing, humorous style, guaranteed to hold student interest. A smooth introduction to lab procedures for the beginning biologist. 142 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1107
You May Also Like
- Choice Chambers
- Daily Warm-Ups: Biology
- Flinn Advanced Digital Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
- Hands-On Life Science Activities
- Gray's Anatomy Book
- Fish Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Classroom Living Material - Care and Culture Guide
- Flower Finder