This easy-to-use manual for school-based water quality monitoring is considered the reference for those working with community water monitoring projects. The Field Manual has become the standard text for studies of water quality in thousands of schools and areas around the world. This complete manual is a definite must for every environmental science and biology class. Nine chapters and an excellent appendix of data sheets and drawings help teachers build the equipment and expertise needed to start a water monitoring program. Appendices and index. 13th edition, 2008, 145 pages, 8˝" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1041
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 723
You May Also Like
- Flinn Winkler Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Oxygen In Water Test Kit
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Phosphates Test Kit - Color Comparison Type
- Freshwater Pollution Testing Kit
- Testing Pollution in Tap Water Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen in Water Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit