All the basic material requirements for conducting experiments with Drosophila. A convenient and economical package including: 30 vials, 30 foam plugs, 30 pieces of vial netting, instant culture medium, sorting brushes, and a copy of the Flinn Drosophila Guide. Live cultures and etherizers/anesthetizers must be purchased separately. Materials provided for 24 to 30 students working individually or in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 820
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 554
You May Also Like
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes
- Wild-type Drosophila (+)
- Vestigial (2); Sepia (3) Drosophila, Culture
- Anesthetizer, Lull-A-Fly™ Kit
- Brushes, Sorting - Camel Hair
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit