Approximately half life-size, this compact and affordable torso is cast and painted in remarkable detail. Students can see and study the components of all major organs and organ systems-revealed in full, lifelike color. Removable parts include the head (two halves, one with removable brain), both lungs, heart, stomach, liver (with gallbladder), and a one-piece intestinal system with pancreas. Dimensions are 16˝" x 9˝" x 7".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 810
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 620
You May Also Like
- School Torso with Head, 16-part
- Torso, 25-Part with Dual Sex
- Torso, 27-part, Dual Sex with Open Spine and Back
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Complete Set of 16 Charts with Stand
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book
- Skeleton Wall Graphic
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Kidney Model, Two-part
- Brain Model, Nine-Part