Torso, 25-Part Dual Sex, FB0759
A torso model ideally suited for anatomy classes from high school through junior college. The meticulous hand-painted details permit careful, in-depth study. Torso parts include: head with one side exposed to show skull, removable half-brain, removable eyeball with optic nerve, both lungs, two-part heart, liver with gall bladder, stomach, pancreas and spleen, front kidney half, intestinal system with removable appendix. Also includes interchangeable male and female genitalia divided into four parts. All numbered parts are referenced to the included key. Dimensions are 35˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 811
You May Also Like
- School Torso with Head, 16-part
- Mini Torso with Head, 12-part
- Torso, 27-part, Dual Sex with Open Spine and Back
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Complete Set of 16 Charts with Stand
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book
- Skeleton Wall Graphic
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Muscled Knee Model
- Vertebrae, Three Piece, One-Half Lumbar Model