Detailed, hand-painted model is dissectible into two parts-facilitating study of internal and external anatomy. External details show the atrial and ventricular walls, major incurrent and excurrent blood vessels, and coronary arteries and veins. The front wall can be removed to show the inner structures of the heart. Realistically colored, the model measures 11cm x 7.5cm x 9cm. Includes display base and number-coded key card.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 790
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 605
You May Also Like
- Heart Model Activity Set
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Heart Model
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System
- Heart Chart
- The Human Heart Poster Series, Laminated
- Slide, Heart, l.s.