You can hardly ignore, and scarcely avoid, a group that comprises 75% of all animals on Earth! This remarkable, totally hands-on activity kit uses simple, inexpensive models to introduce students to the diverse world of arthropods. Each of the major classes is represented in the context of common and unique characteristics. The kit includes 15 arthropods, extensive background information about arthropod diversity, life histories, and classification.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 834
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 514
You May Also Like
- Principles of Classification Kit
- Taxonomic Keys Kit
- The Relationships Game - Student Activity Kit
- Is It Alive? - Concept Attainment Activity
- Fun with Classification Student Laboratory Kit
- Classifying Living Things - Student Laboratory Kit
- How a Food Web is Formed Game - Student Laboratory Kit
- Habitat Hold 'Em - Student Activity Kit
- Animal Kingdom Card Games Student Activity Kit
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit