Budget tight? This low-cost do-it-yourself kit allows you to quickly assemble your own gel electrophoresis apparatus that is guaranteed to perform like the more expensive units. Its easy-to-use design is perfect for the first-time electrophoresis user. This apparatus was teacher-designed and developed and has been thoroughly classroom tested. This innovative instrument operates on batteries and is actually safer than models using power supplies. Best of all, you save money by not having to purchase expensive power supplies.
Kit contains detailed instructions and materials necessary to construct the apparatus. Electrophoresis chemicals, aquarium sealer, and batteries are not included. Requires three to five 9-volt batteries for operation.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 886
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 575
You May Also Like
- Six Gel Electrophoresis Apparatus
- Electrophoresis Lab Station
- Universal Centrifuge, Digital
- Floating Microcentrifuge Tube Rack
- Micropipet, Fixed-Volume, 25 µL
- Dual Power Supply
- Flinn Scientific Electrophoresis Guide
- Electrophoresis Buffer Demo Kit
Biotechnology for Young Scientists -
Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Paternity Testing - Student Laboratory Kit