An exciting collection of hands-on activities to help students in grades 7-12 understand and appreciate their environment. Includes 32 interdisciplinary lessons with complete directions, reproducible worksheets, materials lists, discussion questions, and preparation and safety considerations. Focuses on key environmental issues such as global warming, alternative energy sources, endangered animals, nuclear power and air pollution. Bibliography. 2008, 512 pages, 8 1/4"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1135
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 722
You May Also Like
- The Weather Book
- A Demo A Day - A Year of Earth Science Demonstrations Book
- Solar Eclipse Poster
- Field Manual for Water Quality Monitoring, Book
- Wind Energy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simon & Schuster's Guide to Rocks and Minerals
- Flinn Weather Activity Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Buffering Lakes and Streams—Environmental Science Demonstration Kit
- Plate Tectonics and Earthquakes Demonstration Kit