If you combine science with a soda bottle, what do you get? Bottle Biology is an idea book, full of ways to use recyclable containers to learn about science and the environment. Did you know that you can use soda bottles to create an ecosystem, explore the concept of niche, and model a lakeshore? The book also outlines how to use bottles to breed fruit flies and spiders, to observe the adventures of slime molds, to make a bottle microscope, timer, or tweezers, to pickle your own cabbage, plus much more. The projects in this book promote science as a tool everyone can use to explore the world. Index. 2nd edition, 124 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1106
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 722
You May Also Like
- Biology Challenge: A Classroom Quiz Game
- Flinn AP* Biology Inquiry Laboratory Kit Bundle
- The Biology Illustrated Coloring and Resource Book
- Daily Warm-Ups: Biology
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Anatomy 360°
- Crayfish Dissection Guide, Pkg. 10
- Insects - A Golden Guide
- Biology Coloring Books - Marine Biology
- Biology Coloring Books - Biology