Over 200 stimulating, classroom-tested lessons and reproducible worksheets to teach concepts in human biology and health to students in grades 7–12. Eleven units including: The Cell, The Skeleton, The Nervous System, The Immune System (with lessons on AIDS), The Respiratory System, Reproduction, and others. Each unit activity includes teacher instructions, worksheets, answer keys, lab materials lists, illustrations, and diagrams. Follow-up questions are written at three different cognitive levels to meet varying demands. All of the activities can easily be incorporated into existing curricula. 335 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1108
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 722
You May Also Like
- Human Anatomy in Full Color
- Skeleton Wall Graphic
- Anatomy 360°
- Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology
- School Torso with Head, 16-part
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Lung Model- Student Laboratory Kit
- Muscle Bingo Student Review Game
- Understanding Sound and Hearing - Student Laboratory Kit