Protect your school's microscopes in Flinn's Mobile Microscope Cabinet. Twenty to twenty-four microscopes can easily and safely be stored depending upon makes and models. Sliding doors with keyed locks located on each side of the cabinet allow quick and easy removal of the microscopes. Cabinet is constructed of 3/4" thick, high density, 7-ply plywood with a stained birch finish.
The cabinet glides smoothly on three-inch, heavy-duty rubber casters. The casters at one end swivel and lock for easy maneuverability and stability on uneven surfaces. Outside dimensions are 39 5/16"H
* Cabinet must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 877
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 619
You May Also Like
- High School Compound Microscope, Flinn Economy Choice
- Mobile Microscope Cabinet
- High School Stereoscope, Flinn Economy Choice, Standard Illumination, (10X, 30X)
- Flinn Advanced Student Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40XR, Monocular
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Flinn Advanced Student Digital Microscope
- Video Flex® Model 7200 HD
- Pupil Cam, Digital Microscope Camera, USB Cable
- Dust Cover