The largest and boldest illustrations found in any coloring book. Carefully laid out with clear black line design makes the illustrations easily reproducible. Thirty full page illustrations are useful for transparencies, clip art, handouts, or as a workbook. The selection includes the light microscope, DNA structure, plant cells, animal cells, plant anatomy, Paramecium, Amoeba, Euglena, crayfish, insects, grasshopper, spider, amphibians, reptiles, and human body systems. Great for the classroom or as a teacher resource. 30 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1107
You May Also Like
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations
- Biological and Environmental Sciences Puzztivity
- Nature Puzzlers
- Biological Experiments and Activities Integrating Mathematics
- Anatomy 360°
- Lumbricus Earthworm Dissection Photo Guide, Pkg. 5
- Biology Coloring Book - Microbiology
- Choice Chambers
- Pacific Coast Tree Finder Book