The soil under our feet is a wonderful place to explore the living world. Using ordinary soil samples and easy-to-follow techniques, students are able to conduct a thorough evaluation of the soil in your area. Students will identify the types of microorganisms in their soil and perform pH, nitrate, and phosphates tests. Conclusions will then be made concerning the soil's ability to support growth. Detailed teacher's guide and student worksheets are included.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1037
You May Also Like
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Garden Soil Analysis Kit
- How Soil Is Formed - Student Laboratory Kit
- Lead in Soil
- pH of Soil - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Porosity and Permeability - Plastic Column Kit with Bead Set
Porosity and Drainage Rate of Soil -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Analysis Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil - Student Laboratory Kit
- Soil Ecology Lab Manual