An excellent, low-cost teaching model showing all three lumbar vertebrae complete with a section of spinal cord and lateral nerve endings. The cutaway view of each of the three vertebrae shows a different level of osteoporosis. The severed vertebrae shows the result-a crushed disk. A durable full-color teaching card identifying the major anatomical structures is included and makes an outstanding teaching aid. When not in use, the model with its colorful teaching card will look beautiful in your classroom display cabinet. Model size is 6cm x 9cm x 10cm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 796
You May Also Like
- Skeletal System Chart
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Skeleton Wall Graphic
- Forensics Bones Kit
- Skeletal Bingo Student Review Game
- Rewiring the Brain - Super Value Kit
- The Nervous System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Cell Signaling Poster
- Torso, 27-part, Dual Sex with Open Spine and Back
- Nervous Tissue Chart