Put life into the genetic code. This lively bingo game will add some fun to the difficult concepts of transcription and translation. Students will get very involved in the gaming part of this activity and will start incorporating new words such as uracil, thymine, adenine, guanine, and cytosine into their vocabulary. Before they know it the words will become second nature and they will use them with new understanding. The flexibility of setting up the bingo cards makes for an unlimited number of uses and creative alternative games. The easy to use translation wheel included with the game is a great teaching device. All game pieces, duplicating masters, and game directions are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 906
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 594
You May Also Like
- Genetic Code at Work Poster
- DNA and Electrophoresis Simulation Kit
- DNA in Action Kit
- DNA Isolation - Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Code of Life T-shirt
- DNA Sequencing Simulation Kit
- Palindromes and DNA Symmetry- Concept Attainment Activity
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Genetic Code Kit