Premade Winkler solutions greatly reduce your preparation time for this standard dissolved oxygen test procedure. The titration calculations have been simplified and supplied so that mL of reagent will translate directly into ppm of dissolved oxygen. The “microscale” design utilizes reduced sample volumes, reduced amount of reagents, and thus is less expensive per test than other Winkler-type test kits. Kits come with directions, background information, and enough materials for 100 tests to measure oxygen concentrates from 0 to 10 ppm. Some standard laboratory glassware required.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1043
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 692
You May Also Like
- Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit, Color Comparison Type
- Oxygen In Water Test Kit
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Phosphates Test Kit - Color Comparison Type
- Freshwater Pollution Testing Kit
- Testing Pollution in Tap Water Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen in Water Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit