This three foot long strand of DNA demonstrates the twisted ladder-like arrangement of DNA. The ease of twisting and untwisting this large molecule will help students visualize the 3-dimensional structure of DNA. The brightly colored base pairs and the dark contrasting deoxyribose sugars and phosphates in the rungs of the ladder make the model visible to all students during your demonstration. Carefully handmade using rugged flexible vinyl and hard wooden dowels. When completely coiled, the model is less than a foot in length for easy storage.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 908
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 590
You May Also Like
- DNA in Action Kit
- Nucleotide Model Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Nucleic Acid Molecular Structure Kit
- Student DNA Model Kit
- Discover the Possibilities! A Genetics Probability Activity
- Genetics - Laboratory and Classroom Activities Book
- Genetics of Taste - Student Laboratory Kit
- A Demo A Day™ - A Year of Biological Demonstrations