12 key structures of an animal cell are illustrated with this large, colorful, cross-sectional model. The protective transparent cover can be removed for easy viewing of the inside of the cell, while still maintaining the three-dimensional focus of a real cell. Teaching strategies are included in the Teachers Guide as well as a key to the numbered structures on the model. When not in use this large, colorful model will make an excellent addition to your classroom display case. The cell measures 8" in diameter-stand included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 900
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 564
You May Also Like
- Animal Cell Model Kit
- Cell Types Wall Chart
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- Animal Cell Chart
- Plant and Animal Cell Anatomy Permachart
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plasma Membrane Model