Breathe new life into your teaching of lung structure and function. This low-cost model articulates all the major internal structures of the lung with its open, cutaway view of the inside of the lung. Trachea, bronchus, lymph nodes, pulmonary artery, and veins are some of the structures identified. A durable full-color teaching guide identifying the major anatomical structures is included and makes an excellent teaching aid. Model size is 13cm x 16cm x 25cm.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 802
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 613
You May Also Like
- Respiratory System Chart
- Dangers of Smoking Chart
- Exercise, CO2, and Respiration - Student Laboratory Kit
- Functioning Lung Model
- Lung Bag Activity
- Lung Demonstration Kit- Healthy Lung vs. Smoker's Lung
- Lung Model- Student Laboratory Kit
- Pulse Oximeter
- Slide, Lung-Human Cancerous, Section
- Slide, Lung-Human, Section