Mitosis/Meiosis-Are your students confused? Using this colorful model activity set side by side with the Meiosis Model Activity Set-FB1143, will help clarify and provide a perfect visual comparison of these two key cell processes. Students are able to identify the parts of the cell, phases of mitosis, and the changes cells undergo through the stages of mitosis. Nucleus, centrioles, centrosome, chromatin, chromosomes, spindle, aster, and other key structures are easily identified. The accompanying Teacher's Activity Binder with lesson suggestions, copy masters and overhead transparencies make for a great total addition to your mitosis unit. The plaque is made of tough, vacuformed plastic and measures 18"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 976
You May Also Like
- Mitosis Chart
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- "Constructing" Mitosis The 5E Way
- The Cell Cycle- Simulation of Chromosome Behaviors
- DNA Staining - Student Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set