Mitosis/Meiosis-Are your students confused? Using this colorful model activity set, side by side with the Mitosis Model Activity Set-FB1142, will help to clarify and provide a perfect visual comparison of these two key cell processes. Students can identify chromosomes, cytoplasm, chromatin, polar bodies, and can easily trace the similarities and differences between mitosis and meiosis. The “reduction division” process will become clear and students can explain how gametes came to contain the proper number of chromosomes at the time of fertilization. Includes Teacher's Activity Binder with lesson plans, copy masters, and overhead transparencies. The durable vacuformed plastic plaque measures 18"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 976
You May Also Like
- Allele's Crossing Over to the Other Side - Student Laboratory Kit
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- "Constructing" Mitosis The 5E Way
- The Cell Cycle- Simulation of Chromosome Behaviors
- DNA Staining - Student Laboratory Kit
- Magnetic Meiosis Models - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Magnetic Mitosis Demonstration - Biology Demonstration Kit
- Mitosis Study Kit
- Meiosis Chart
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set