Added safety for you and your students. Take every precaution when doing your microbiological work-be sure to use anti-bacterial soap before, during and after laboratory sessions! The advanced liquid formulation soap provides a broad spectrum of germ killing and effective skin cleansing. It kills microbes to decrease the chances of cross contamination. This is the professional anti-microbiological soap used by health care professionals and medical facilities. The large, 18 oz sized bottle has a built-in pump for easy dispensing at sink locations.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 856
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 487
You May Also Like
- Inoculating Loop, Nichrome Wire
- Petrifilm - Yeast and Mold Count Plates (pkg/50)
- Petrifilm - Coliform / E. coli Count Plates (pkg/25)
- Bacteria Spreader
- Antibiotic Disk Set
- Bacterial Cultures, Bacillus cereus
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- Fungal Cultures, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- High School Bacteria Collection