Right before your eyes-mushrooms! All the materials necessary to grow edible white mushrooms while studying the complete life cycle of this amazing organism. Culture the fungus and watch the mushrooms develop from mycelium to mature fruiting body in five to six weeks. Comes complete with all materials and instructions.
Available only from October 1 through April 1 and must be stored in a cool place to ensure maximum growth. May not be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 905
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 494
You May Also Like
- Introductory Bacteria Study Kit
- Microbes Around Us- Student Laboratory Kit
- Microbe Hunting Kit
- Hide and Seek: A Coliform Testing Kit
- Winogradsky Column: Biosphere in a Bottle Kit
- Mold Testing Kit
- Microbiology-Laboratory Activities Manual
- What's Living in YOUR Shower? Kit
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Cell Membrane Permeability - Student Laboratory Kit