Reduce preparation time and provide a safe first microbiology experiment for your students. Let students safely culture microbes they collect and test factors affecting their growth.
This kit contains the new and innovative 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates. These ready-to-use paper-thin growth plates eliminate the need for sterilizing equipment and long hours of pouring agar plates. You and your students are ready to hunt for microbes the day the kit arrives.
Kit contains 50 Petrifilm plates. Comes complete with directions for Petrifilm inoculation and incubation as well as experimental suggestions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 930
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 524
You May Also Like
- Microbes Around Us- Student Laboratory Kit
- Sam 'n Ella's Cafe-Food Poisoning Simulation
- Winogradsky Column: Biosphere in a Bottle Kit
- Antibiotic Resistance—Student Laboratory Kit
- Bacteria in Milk - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring the World of Soil Protozoa - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Bacteria Study Kit
- Bacteriology Simulation Lab
- Effects of Disinfectants and Antiseptics on Bacteria - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Glowing Germ Contamination - Demonstration Kit