“Who-dun-it?” Students will learn the key characteristics used in classifying fingerprints as they solve a crime scene mystery. Giant fingerprint sets help students learn key fingerprint patterns and identify their suspect. Interest will be high as students then make their own fingerprints, practice techniques for lifting their own latent fingerprints and classify them. Background information and complete instructions are included.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Six rolls of ¾" transparent tape is required, but not included in the kit. Super Value Kit is complete for 5 classes of 30 students working in pairs.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 567
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 488
You May Also Like
- Amino Acid Fingerprints - Demonstration Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Fuming Fingerprints Forensics - Student Laboratory Kit
- Inkless Fingerprinting Kit
- Forensic Supply Kit
- Document Analysis - Forensic Investigation Laboratory Kit
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Gunshot Residue - Forensics Demonstration Kit
- Bloodstains at the Crime Scene - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Presumptive Blood Test - Forensic Demonstration Kit