Students can fully characterize their own blood with this complete blood typing kit. All materials are included and the activity can be completed in a single class period. Detailed instructions include safety considerations, genetics of blood types, transfusion considerations, and details of blood typing mechanisms. Complete for 50 students. Lyophilized sera, no refrigeration necessary. Ready for immediate use.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 783
You May Also Like
- ABO Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Kit- Simulated ABO, Rh and HIV
- Blood Typing Sera; Anti A, Anti B, And Anti-Rh
- ABO Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- ABO/Rh Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- Antibody Function—Student Activity Kit
- Antigens and Antibodies - Bloodless Transfusion Activity
- Counting Simulated Red Blood Cells Using a Hemocytometer
- Estimating Hemoglobin Concentration—Student Laboratory Kit
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System