You have described it as a “twisted ladder” or a “double helix”. These descriptions are very difficult for students to understand and visualize. Now your students can build their own DNA model and twist it themselves! After building the basic structure, students can model DNA replication, transcription and translation. Designed for twelve working groups of students. Kit contains more than 2,700 pop beads. Additional pop beads can be purchased separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 907
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 594
You May Also Like
- Codon Bingo
- DNA and Electrophoresis Simulation Kit
- Genetic Code at Work Poster
- DNA Isolation - Student Laboratory Kit
- DNA Code of Life T-shirt
- DNA Sequencing Simulation Kit
- Palindromes and DNA Symmetry- Concept Attainment Activity
- Flow of Genetic Information Kit
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- Nucleotide Model Kit