It's fun and easy! Students love to use embedding plastic to permanently display their favorite specimen. The liquid embedding plastic is catalyzed with a hardener and then poured over your specimen in a mold. The amazing polymer hardens like glass and makes a beautiful, permanent mount. Make your own casts and put them in your classroom display case.
Kit contains one quart of embedding plastic, hardener and complete instructions. You need to provide the specimen and containers for mixing and molding.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 990
You May Also Like
- Eight Large Specimen Survey Set
- Animal Survey Set A
- Animal Survey Set B
- Arthropod Survey Set
- Combination Animal Survey Set
- Six Large Specimen Survey Set
- Invertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"