Solves all the problems associated with using real blood in your classroom. This simulated blood typing kit allows the lifelike testing of blood types in the ABO system, as well as for Rh factor. Students determine the blood type of four individuals. Actual medical blood-typing plates add to the realism. Once the data has been collected, students consider paternity and genetic questions about the four tested individuals.
Bring back this important biology lesson to your classroom. Students love it. This amazingly realistic simulation would be a great addition to your immunology, health, genetics, or forensics units. Enough materials to perform over 50 tests. No blood or blood products are used. Refill kit contains simulated blood and chemicals only. Blood typing slides are reusable and are not included in the refill kit.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 782
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 602
You May Also Like
- ABO Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Kit- Simulated ABO, Rh and HIV
- Counting Simulated Red Blood Cells Using a Hemocytometer
- Estimating Hemoglobin Concentration—Student Laboratory Kit
- Antibody Function—Student Activity Kit
- Antigens and Antibodies - Bloodless Transfusion Activity
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Who Cheated in the Race? Red Blood Cell Volume Forensic Laboratory Kit
- ABO Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Sera; Anti A, Anti B, And Anti-Rh