Students determine their own blood type while learning the basics of ABO blood grouping. Background information is provided about the mechanisms involved in ABO blood typing as well as the genetics of ABO blood types. Complete for 50 students and ready to use. Lyophilized sera, no refrigeration necessary.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 783
You May Also Like
- ABO/Rh Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Kit- Simulated ABO, Rh and HIV
- Blood Typing Sera; Anti A, Anti B, And Anti-Rh
- ABO Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- ABO/Rh Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- Antibody Function—Student Activity Kit
- Antigens and Antibodies - Bloodless Transfusion Activity
- Counting Simulated Red Blood Cells Using a Hemocytometer
- Estimating Hemoglobin Concentration—Student Laboratory Kit
- Physiology of the Human Circulatory System