Students will compare hydroponically grown plants with plants grown in soil. They will be amazed as they watch plants grow without soil! In their experimentation they will also study the effects of missing macro- and micro-nutrients. Pre-mixed nutrient solutions, seeds, and growth chamber materials make your preparation time minimal.
Complete set of materials provided for 15 laboratory groups. Comes with detailed instructions, hydroponics background, and anticipated results.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 993
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 534
You May Also Like
- Hydroponics Nutrient Solution
- Hydroponics Experiment
- Hydroponic System
- Conditions That Affect Transpiration
- Plants in the Spotlight - A Photosynthesis Investigation Kit
- Stomata and Transpiration Rates Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant Pigment Chromatography - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Grass Won't Grow
- Wisconsin Fast Plants®, Pkg. of 200 Seeds
- Classroom Greenhouse