Bring back this important biology lesson to your classroom. This simulated blood typing kit allows the lifelike testing of simulated bloods in the ABO system. Antigen/antibody interactions are modeled on microscope slides. Once students have collected data on three simulated individuals, they consider paternity and genetic questions. Enough materials to perform over 50 tests. No blood or blood products are used.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 782
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 602
You May Also Like
- ABO/Rh Simulated Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Kit- Simulated ABO, Rh and HIV
- Counting Simulated Red Blood Cells Using a Hemocytometer
- Estimating Hemoglobin Concentration—Student Laboratory Kit
- Antibody Function—Student Activity Kit
- Antigens and Antibodies - Bloodless Transfusion Activity
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Who Cheated in the Race? Red Blood Cell Volume Forensic Laboratory Kit
- ABO Blood Typing Kit
- Blood Typing Sera; Anti A, Anti B, And Anti-Rh