Precision hand microtome at a good price. The side set screw and internal clamp are used to lock the specimen securely into place in the center of the microtome. Specimens are exposed for cutting by turning the precision calibrated screw base. As the base is turned the specimen is raised above the cutting surface in very small increments. The cutting blade is then used to carefully cut a razor-thin section appropriate for microscope mounting and viewing. Cutting blade and microtome sold separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 968
You May Also Like
- Hand Microtome
- Hand Microtome, Economy Choice
- Ruled Microscope Slides
- Slide Storage Case-5 Slide
- Flinn Slide Gel
- Culture Slides
- Well Chamber, 5/pkg
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge