Life-size “see through” chart series for human anatomy. The full frontal view has clear, full-color illustrations of the body's musculature, skeletal and nervous systems. Four transparent mylar overlays allow the viewing of progressive depth layers down through the human body organs. This allows for easy viewing of complete organ systems or individual organs. More than 200 anatomical parts are named, indexed and keyed on the Thin Man. The durable transparencies can be marked with a grease pencil or washable inks during teaching sessions. A sturdy, lightweight stand makes the Thin Man very mobile.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 812
You May Also Like
- 3-D Chart - The Skeletal System
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book
- Complete Set of 16 Charts with Stand
- Mini-Torso Model
- School Torso with Head, 16-part
- Torso, 27-part, Dual Sex with Open Spine and Back
- Torso, 25-Part with Dual Sex
- Transparent Man Model
- Systems of The Human Body Series, Laminated