A comprehensive module on the molecular biology of the HIV virus. Students build their own RNA and DNA models, develop a hands-on understanding of how genetic information is transmitted in biological systems, and learn how RNA is reverse transcribed to DNA by retroviruses.
The kit contains enough materials for six student groups building models at once. Over 2,500 pop beads are included in the model materials. The comprehensive teacher's guide is in loose-leaf notebook form to allow for easy copying of student pages and teaching transparencies covering the basics of the human immune system and the molecular biology of the HIV virus.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1002
You May Also Like
- Flinn DNA Molecular Model Set, 11-tier
- RNA Transcription/Translation Set
- DNA Replication/Transcription Set with Teacher's Guide
- Constructing Model Viruses - Student Activity Kit
- AIDS Simulation Testing Kit
- AIDS: Simulation of HIV-1 Detection Kit
- AIDS- Transfer of Body Fluids Kit
- ELISA—Biology Demonstration Kit
- Antibody Function—Student Activity Kit
- Antigens and Antibodies - Bloodless Transfusion Activity