Colorful teaching model designed specifically to withstand student hands-on use. This model is made of resilient, non-toxic, damage-proof EVA foam that will withstand years of active investigation. A detailed teacher's guide includes five inquiry-based lab activities, reproducible worksheets, complete background information, cross-curriculum extension activities, assessment ideas and more. Topics covered include cell structure and function, osmosis, eukaryotes and bacteria.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 901
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 564
You May Also Like
- Animal Cell Model
- Cell Types Wall Chart
- Exploring Plant and Animal Cells - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plant and Animal Cell Mystery
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Animal Cell Meiosis Model
- Animal Cell Chart
- Plant and Animal Cell Anatomy Permachart
- Make Your Own Cell - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plasma Membrane Model