Each CD-ROM contains over 100 highly detailed, color illustrations that are complemented by 100 corresponding reference drawings to cover all of the major concepts in biology or human anatomy. Each illustration can be printed in color or black-and-white for use as test material, review sheets, overhead transparencies, or even as a coloring book! All images are indexed by curriculum topic and the program contains easy-to-use searching capabilities. Biology Illustrations covers microscope function, cell structure and processes, viruses, bacteria, fungi, plants, animals, ecology, and owl pellets-all in significant detail. Human Anatomy Illustrations includes cells and tissues, nervous system, muscles, connective tissues, skeletal system, reproductive system, excretory system, and more. Illustrations can be magnified to meet your specific needs. The same CD-ROM operates in both IBM and Macintosh formats.
Macintosh: Power Mac 7.5 or better, 8 MB RAM, CD-ROM.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 813
|Catalog No.||Description||Number of Users||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Biology Illustrations
- School Torso with Head, 16-part
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Anatomy 360°
- Skeleton, Standard, Rod Mount
- Skeletal Bingo Student Review Game
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Gingerbread Anatomy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Coloring Guide to Anatomy and Physiology
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book